Sidhidata Textile Women’s Kota Doria Cotton Saree
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Fabric Details :- Saree: Cotton Kota Doria; Blouse: Cotton Silk; Stripes & Pallu: Zari;
- Colour : Baby Pink, Gold, Rani, Red, Sky Blue, T Chiku, T Peach, U green, V Baby Pink, V Black,Z Royal Blue
- Length of Saree : 5.5 meter and Length of Blouse : 0.8 meter
- Work : Zari and Saree Type : Traditional saree
- Occasion : Festival,Casual and social occasional wear
- Slight variation in color,fabric and work is possible. Model images are only representative
Sidhidata Textile Women’s Kota Doria Cotton Saree With Blouse Piece
Explore the collection of beautifully designed Saree from Sidhidata on Amazon. Each piece is elegantly crafted and will surely add to your wardrobe. Pair this piece with heels or flats for a graceful look.
From the manufacturer
Kota Doria Cotton Saree
One of the most graceful costumes made from unstitched fabric-the saree-the much loved choice for most Indian women can be worn in so many different ways. The saree and all its parts, the body, the pallu and the border, all of them play a significant role in the entire look.
The popular Zari work is an art of weaving threads into fabrics primarily made up of silk to create intricate patterns. It is produced by twisting a flattened metallic strip made from pure gold, silver or a metallic polyester film around a yarn made of silk, cotton, polyester, etc. The designs are so exquisite that the fabric gets an overall rich & a beautiful look. Kota Doria is woven on a traditional pit loom in such a fashion that it produces square checks pattern on the fabric. The delicately wrought checks are locally known as khats. They smear onion juice and rice paste with a lot of care into the yarn making the yarn so strong that no additional finishing is needed.
Machine wash the saree with mild detergents. Dry in shade. Do not expose to direct sunlight and high temperatures for fabric care.