ATMOKO Pulse Oximeter Finger Oximetry
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – ATMOKO pulse oximeter comes with good quality and strong applicability, which has been certified by Health Care Professionals. It measures the SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate accurately in about 10 seconds. The large digital OLED display can clearly display SpO2 , pulse rate, Pulse rate bar graph and Pulse rate waveform.
- OLED MULTI DIRECTION DISPLAY AND ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS – The large and rotatable multidirectional display allows you to view your results in any direction easily, offering 4 different layout options, making it more convenient to test different fingers or switch to another layout for your caregiver to read. Long pressing the “on-off” button, you can adjust the brightness of the screen.
- WIDE APPLICATION – ATMOKO pulse oximeter suitable for athletes and seniors who need to measure their SpO2 and pulse rate, including mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators. The oximeter is intended use for check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, sports or aviation use. You should remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse rate and SpO2.
- EASY TO OPERATE – It’s only necessary for users to put one of his fingers into the fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and a display screen will show measured value of Hemoglobin Saturation in about 10 seconds.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – 2 AAA batteries included in the package can be operated continuously for more than 30 hours. Also, the oximeter will power off automatically when no signal is in the product within 5 seconds.
Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, ATMOKO Pulse Oximeter Finger Oximetry SPO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor Heart Rate Monitor Rotatable OLED Digital Display Portable with Batteries and Lanyard
ATMOKO Pulse Oximeter
Measure Your SpO2 and Pulse Rate Quickly and Accurately
This finger pulse oximeter is designed for people who want to know their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and pulse rate. The compact and lightweight design allows you to take it with you and keep an eye on your health anytime, anywhere. You can take measurements before or after any exercise, focusing on your own SpO2 and pulse changes, such as climbing, skiing, cycling, jogging, and more.
- 1. Do not use the device on infant or neonatal users.
- 2. The device is not intended for treatment, you’re advised to go to hospital for medical treatment and rest more for healthier body.
- 3. It can be used before or after doing sports, but it’s not recommended to use during the process of doing sports, you should stay still when measuring.
- Display Format: 2-color OLED Display
- SpO2 Range: 0%-100% and Accuracy: ±2%
- SpO2 Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse Rate Range: 30bpm-250bpm and Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Pulse Wave Display: bar-graph and waveform
- Power Requirements: 2×1.5V AAA battery (rechargeable battery also available)
- Dimension: 2.36(L) ×1.47(W) ×1.26(H)inch
- Weight: 57g (batteries included)
5 Levels Adjustable Brightness
You can adjust the brightness of the screen in 5 levels by pressing and holding the power button.
Skin-friendly Silicone Material
The position where the finger is placed is made of skin-friendly silicone material. It’s safe and comfortable.
Compact and Portable
The finger pulse oximeter is small and lightweight to carry, you can use the included protection lanyard to carry it wherever you want.