Metene Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- 【Accurate And Reliable Detection】:Using the most advanced MCU chip and sensor, blood oxygen signal is collected by photoelectric sensing principle. Only need several seconds to get measurement results, very accurate and reliable.
- 【For Sports and Aviation Use Only 】: Suitable for sports enthusiasts and aviation use only , accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult.
- 【User Friendly Design】: High quality transparent acrylic panel. The oxygen meter body is elaborately made of ABS material, very exquisite and compact. One button operation and shut down automatically without operation in 8 seconds. Large LED and backlight display make it very easy to read.
- 【Lightweight & Portable】: Metene fingertip pulse meter very light and easy to carry.This spo2 monitor is attached with detachable lanyard convenient to measure your oxygen saturation anywhere.
- 【You Will Get】：1*pulse oximeter, Lanyard, 2*AAA Batteries, 1*User Manual and 1* worry-free after-sale service. Please feel free to contact us if any quality issue within 12 months after the day of purchasing, we will reach back as soon as possible and try our best to make you satisfied.
Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Pulse Rate and Accurate Fast Spo2 Reading Oxygen Meter, Portable Oximeter with Lanyard and Batteries (White)
Metene Fingertip oximeter is only for sports and aviation use. It is ideal for use during sports activities, mountain climbing and piloting airplanes.
Spo2 declared accuracy:
Range: 70%-99% ± 2%， below 69% unspecified
PR declared accuracy:
Range: 25-250 bpm ± 3bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
How to ensure the accuracy of measurement?
1. Excessive or rapid movement may effect the massurement accuracy;
2. Measurement comes to best when O2 oximeter and heart are the same level;
3. Improper sensor placement may affect accuracy, The maximum continuous test time does not exceed 5 minutes;
4. Nails shouldn’t be too long or nail polish, fingers shouldn’t be measured with water. Ensure the integrity of the measured part of the skin.
Why can’t you see the screen clearly sometimes?
Our products use the most advanced photoelectric principle, through the high-quality transparent acrylic panel screen to let people directly judge whether the measuring environment is suitable for measurement, to avoid the influence of strong light on the measurement results, so as to ensure high accuracy.
The normal range of oxygen saturation was SpO2 95%-99%.
Insufficient oxygen supply: SpO2 90% – 95%;
Mild hypoxemia: SpO 2 < 90%.
Severe hypoxemia: SpO 2 < 85%.
- Oximeter adopts the most advanced single chip and sensor, and uses the photoelectric sensor principle to collect the blood oxygen signal.
- The measurement results can be quickly obtained within 3-8s with an accuracy of ± 2%
- Finger placement part is made of skin friendly silicone material, safe and comfortable.
|Metene SpO2 Meter||Metene Blood Oxygen Saturation||Metene Pulse Oximeter Fingertip||Metene Oxygen Saturation Monitor||Ckeep Pulse Oximeter Fingertip|
|Accuracy||± 2% / 3 bpm||± 2% / 3 bpm||± 2% / 3 bpm||± 2% / 2 bpm||± 2% / 2 bpm|
|Color||Black||White||Matte Black||White and Black||White and Blue|
|Measuring averaging time||5-8s||5-8s||5-8s||8s||5-8s|
|Suit for Peopel||adult(weight＞30kg), pediatric(weight＞20-30kg)||adult(weight＞30kg), pediatric(weight＞20-30kg)||adult(weight＞30kg), pediatric(weight＞20-30kg)||Ages 4 and Above||adult(weight: 40-110 kg)|
What is PI (perfusion index) in pulse oximeter?
PI is an indicator of the relative strength of the pulsatile signal from pulse oximetry and has been found to be a reliable indicator of peripheral perfusion. PI is calculated by dividing the pulsatile signal (AC) by the nonpulsatile signal (DC) times 100, and is expressed as a percent ranging from 0.02% to 20%. A higher PI value, therefore, indicates a stronger pulsatile signal and better peripheral circulation at the sensor site. Because PI is an indicator of peripheral blood flow, and peripheral blood flow in the upper limbs is a clinical sign of an effective block, increased PI on the side of the block may be a reliable means to determine the efficacy of SGB. Visit here to find more details.